It’s national CBD day! This is a day to celebrate and spread awareness about the usages and capacities of cannabidiol, a hemp-based compound that is touted for its ability to relieve pain and anxiety. We are so excited to announce that we have a marvelous offer to recognize and celebrate this special day and get the endless CBD for you.
Read more to claim your unlimited gifts…..
Terms and conditions:
- This offer is promoted by CBD Health Foods Ltd (“BRITISH CANNABIS”), 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Gardens, London, WC2H 9JQ.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents except wholesale customers.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to redeem the offer.
- How to claim: The promo is automatically applied whenever you make a payment with the following conditions:
1) Minimum add 3 items to cart – Get the cheapest item in cart for free.
2) Minimum add 6 items to cart – Get two cheapest items for free.
3) Minimum add 9 items to cart – Get the three cheapest items for free.
- Multiple Applicable for every 3 items added.
- This promotion will start 8th – 14th August 2022 (23:59 Midnight BST)
- Offer cannot be used with any other promo code or voucher.
- The free shipment is automatically applied if you reached the £20 minimum purchase
- BRITISH CANNABIS™ reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute the offer with a promo or greater value.
- By redeeming this offer you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. .
- Under no circumstances will BRITISH CANNABIS™ be responsible for any loss, damages, costs, or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions, or delays in the delivery of the promo product.
- BRITISH CANNABIS™ will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs, or expenses, which may arise in connection with this offer, and BRITISH CANNABIS can cancel or alter the offer at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive authority of the English courts.