Get a huge discount this payday, where you will receive £30 off on purchases in the amount of £100 or more. Discover the advantages from CBD by BRITISH CANNABIS™ for yourself. If you’re in search of an alternative to relax anxiety or boost your overall health, CBD by BRITISH CANNABIS has a broad selection of premium CBD products that have been specifically designed to meet your requirements.
Start spend a minimum of £100 in your basket and get £30 OFF your order.
Payday offer ends in...
- This promotion is promoted by CBD Health Foods Ltd (“BRITISH CANNABIS”), 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Gardens, London, WC2H 9JQ.
- This promotion is open to all customers, except wholesale customers and employees of BRITISH CANNABIS™ (or their parent, subsidiaries, or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to redeem the offer.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to redeem the offer.
- How to redeem the offer: Spend a minimum of £100 and £30 off discount will automatically added
- This promotion will start at 09:00 – 23:59 (GMT) from the 22nd – 28th February 20223
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promo code or voucher.
- The free shipment is automatically applied if you reached the £20 minimum purchase.
- BRITISH CANNABIS™ reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute the offer with a promo or greater value.
- By redeeming this offer you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Under no circumstances will BRITISH CANNABIS™ be responsible for any loss, damages, costs, or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions, or delays in the delivery of the promo product.
- BRITISH CANNABIS™ will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs, or expenses, which may arise in connection with this offer, and BRITISH CANNABIS™ can cancel or alter the offer at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.