Welcome to our exciting Spend & Save promo! We are thrilled to offer you an incredible opportunity to save big on your purchases. With this exclusive promotion, you can enjoy discounts of up to 40% off when you spend a minimum of £50. Don’t miss out on this fantastic chance to shop your heart out while keeping your wallet happy. Get ready to unlock incredible savings and treat yourself to the items you’ve been longing for. It’s time to shop smarter and make the most of this limited-time offer!
Spend & Save Ends In...
- This promotion is promoted by CBD Health Foods Ltd (“BRITISH CANNABIS”), 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Gardens, London, WC2H 9JQ.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents except wholesale customers and employees of BRITISH CANNABIS™ (or their parent, subsidiaries, or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to redeem the offer.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to redeem the offer.
- How to claim: Get up to 40% OFF your total order with the scheme;
Spend £50, Get 20% OFF
Spend £80, Get 30% OFF
Spend £120, Get 40% OFF.
- This promotion will start on 6 – 13 July 2023.
- Offer cannot be used with any other promo code or voucher.
- The free shipment is automatically applied if you reached the £20 minimum purchase.
- BRITISH CANNABIS™ reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute the offer with a promo or greater value.
- By redeeming this offer you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Under no circumstances will BRITISH CANNABIS™ be responsible for any loss, damages, costs, or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions, or delays in the delivery of the promo product.
- BRITISH CANNABIS™ will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs, or expenses, which may arise in connection with this offer, and BRITISH CANNABIS can cancel or alter the offer at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive authority of the English courts.